To ensure your safety, give us a call today for your FREE estimate:
MONARCH's breakthrough technology in the industry's most flexible and effective fire suppression system
Hazardous material storage areas and commercial paint spray booths today involve highly flammable liquids, creating an environment in which fire is always a threat. Fumes can build up, chemicals can leak or spill. Add an ignition source and it becomes a potentially devastating combination. If fire occurs, systems must be shut off and alarms and other electrical devices must be activated. The MONARCH Pre-Engineered Dry Chemical System can protect a diverse range of hazard areas and perform all the necessary auxiliary functions.
The MONARCH System is an industrial-strength leader for the following applications:
- Vehicle and Industrial Paint Spray Booths
- Open Faced Industrial Paint Spray Booths
- General Industrial Total Flooding
- General Industrial Local Applications
Close attention to product performance and customer satisfaction has fired up some commercial-sized advantages with the MONARCH Pre-Engineered Dry Chemical System.
- Superior After-Sale Service and Technical Support
- Unbeatable 8 by 12ft. (2.4 x 3.7m) Screen Coverage
- Overhead Protection up to 20 ft. (6.1m)
-Ideal for Truck Booths
- Side-Wall Nozzle Stacking to Unlimited Heights
- Side-Wall Nozzle Protection for Full-Filtered Standard Vehicle Booth
- Superior Duct and Plenum Coverage
- Extended Nozzle Coverage Means Fewer Tanks and Lower Costs
- Tank Can Be Distributed around Protected Area
- Balance Piping Flexibility
- Easy Installation - Few Piping Limitations
MONARCH systems offer breakthrough technology in the industry's most flexible and effective fire suppression system. The fire extinguishing agent is dry chemical which, pound for pound, suppresses more fire than any other agent.
MONARCH Industrial Systems have been tested and approved in accordance with UL and applicable NFPA standards. Pyro-Chem authorized distributors have been extensively trained in system design, installation, and maintenance.
Make the MONARCH Pre-Engineered Dry Chemical System part of your Fire Protection Plan.
- Automatic detection and actuation controls provide 24-hour protection.
- Dedicated manual actuation system allows immediate actuation at the first sign of fire and provides backup to the automatic detection system.
- The most effective fire-extinguishing agent in the industry, dry chemical suppresses more fire than any other agent.
- Pressurized D.O.T. rated steel tanks ready for release in the event of a fire.
- Pressure gauge on the agent tank allows visual inspection of system status.
- Fully assembled and 100% tested mechanical control head provides reliable operation of the input and output functions.
- Flexible piping configurations allow for a streamlined design that will not interfere with space limitations.
- Critical elements of the system such as the control head, cylinder value assembly and gas shut-off value are fully assembled and 100% inspected by Pyro-Chem.
- Protective nozzle caps help prevent contamination and blockage by paint or other commercial byproducts that can inhibit the proper discharge of extinguishing agent.
- The MONARCH system is available in a variety of sizes economically suited to fit specific needs, designed with the flexibility to accommodate changes to assembly line layout or work are expansion.
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL)
- Underwriters Laboratories of Canada (ULC)
- NFPA Standard 17: Dry Chemical Extinguishing Systems
- NFPA Standard 33: Spray Application Using Flammable and Combustible Materials
- NFPA Standard 34: Dipping and Coating Processes Using Flammable or Combustible Liquids